As an organization we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of religious, educational, services to our entire community as well as support and promote a comprehensive Islamic way of life as outlined in the Holy Quran. As a team of teachers, students, and parents we intend on working together to develop a positive Muslim identity for the future generations of our community in a safe and friendly Islamic environment. We actively engage and contribute towards strengthening the bonds between Muslims and Non-Muslims alike by establishing a united community through effective interfaith partnerships and dialogue.
Our Core Values
- To live by the teachings of the Quran & Sunnah
- To demonstrate selflessness, integrity, truthfulness, forgiveness, humility & modesty
- To treat each other and all people with respect, fairness and justice
- To continually acquire knowledge, learn and improve ourselves and help others to do the same
- Take responsibility, work as a team, build relationships and partnerships based on doing the right thing
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
- Be accountable to each other, and final accountability to Allah.
- To promote a family friendly environment where the facilities are inviting and safe for the young and seniors.
- To develop and support religious, social, counseling, civic, charitable, literary, athletic, scientific, research and other activities and services pertaining to the realization of Islam as a complete way of life.
- To establish educational programs including- informal as well as formal programs addressing Islamic religious subjects.
- To establish programs specifically for the youth, new muslims and all in general.
- Muslims of all ages and diverse cultural, national and linguistic origins can interact and develop lasting relationships.
- Men and women feel comfortable retreating to the sanctuary of the Masjid for worship.